Uses: Moisturizing Soap Bar
About Activated Charcoal:
- Removes and controls blackheads
- Make pores smaller and cleaner
- Controls oily skin
- Treat acne
- Deep clean your skin
- Soothe and heal bites, cuts and skin irritations
- Rid your hair of toxins when used on your hair it can pull out oil, dirt and toxins
- Add volume to your hair
- Remedy scalp conditions, Dandruff, redness, oily and itchy scalps may be relieved with activated charcoal.
Zen Master Beard/Body Soap Bar
Size: 4.5+ oz FL Oz
This natural soap bar has been scented with a refreshing zenful smell and is all you need for daily moisturizing and skin healing. It also contains activated charcoal which is a key ingredient for detoxing and deep cleaning the pores. Activated charcoal is a great ingredient to keep razor bumps under control.
Hair Types: All hair types
How to use: Use in the shower to cleanse the body. Wet bar to produce a lather and rub onto a sponge or cloth.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Apricot Kernal Oil, Avocado Oil, Hempseed Oil, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Safflower Oil, Naturally Derived Scent Oil, Activated Charcoal
*Sodium Hydroxide: Used during the soap making process to turn oils & fats into soap. This process is called Saponification, none of the original Sodium Hydroxide product remains in the finishing product.
- Controls Razor Bumps
- Cleans Pores