- Helps sensitive skin. Oatmeal is suitable for all skin types, and even for the most sensitive skin because of its anti- inflammatory properties. It soothes irritation and treat inflammations.
- Yields clean and clear skin. It can also be used as mild soap, as it contains saponins, which is a cleansing agent. The saponins found in oats help to remove dirt from your skin pores. Oatmeal's moisturizing property, when combined with its cleansing property, gives your skin a soft glow after topical application You can also use rolled oats that have been converted into a fine powder in face masks.
- Removes dead skin cells. Regular use of these face masks helps to treat dry skin and gets rid of dead skin cells and blackheads.
- Treats acne and eczema. Its many healing and soothing properties help with the treatment of acne and acne scars.
- Tackles oily skin. Both oily and dry skin can benefit from application of these masks. Rolled oats can absorb excess amounts of oil from your face. Oatmeal will effectively balance out the amount of oil in your skin, and this will further reduce acne and other oily skin problems.
- As a natural exfoliant and homemade scrub. Oatmeal has natural exfoliant properties, so it can be used as homemade scrub. Scrubs yield excellent results�including the removal of blackheads and and dead cells, leading to a brighter complexion.
- Great for use on babies
Oatmeal & Agave Soap Bar
Size: 4.5+ FL Oz
This natural soap has been enriched with all you need for daily moisturizing and skin healing. Oatmeal is known to have great skin inflammatory properties to heal eczema & psoriasis and is great on sensitive skin. Vanilla essential oil is very calm and relaxing and said to provide antioxident properties. Herbal soaps help fade dark spots and scars.
This soap does not contain any synthetic ingredients and is very gentle on the skin. It can be used for face, hair, and body. This soap leaves your body feeling soft and smooth without that overly drying cracking feeling after the shower. It is an essential necessity for any skin care regimen. It has added bentonite clay & blue agave to assist in purifying the skin and removing toxins.
Skin Types: All skin types
How to use: Use in the shower to cleanse the face & body. Wet bar to produce a lather and rub onto a sponge or cloth.
Storage: Keep bar on a dry surface after use to prevent melting
Ingredients: Distilled water, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Apricot Kernal Oil, Avocado Oil, Hempseed Oil, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Safflower Oil, Bentonite Clay, Essential Oil Blend, Organic Oatmeal, Organic Colloidal Oatmeal, Organic Blue Agave
*Sodium Hydroxide: Used during the soap making process to turn oils & fats into soap. This process is called Saponification, none of the original Sodium Hydroxide product remains in the finishing product.
- healing agents
- dark spots